Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Waldo Wednesday: Kilkenny, Ireland-The Guiness Lucky Charms Edition

What I'm Listening To: Use Well the Days-Annie Lennox (Lord of the Rings: Return of the King, Bonus Sountrack)

It may not be the return of the king, but the Queen has definitely returned with a Waldo Wednesday! At this point in my senior year, I find myself wanting to reconnect with my Irish roots and high-tail it to Ireland. Beautiful, green, relaxing, and refreshing, it's just what I need. I mean look at this.



Who wouldn't want to go here???



Everyone knows about Dublin, Belfast, Limmerick, and Galway. The stereotypical "brogue" and getting a pint or a Guiness in a pub somewhere. Everyone wants to kiss the Blarney stone. But this?



 




I know, I know. You're probably why would I go see St. Patrick if I don't want to visit the Blarney Stone. What kind of reasoning is that, you ask? But I do, I want to see it all. I want to go to Kilkenny like Dave and have a wonderful time in a beautiful city.  



Especially because every queen needs her castle