Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Waldo Wednesday: Let it Snow (Cuz I'm going to Madagascar)

What I'm Listening To: Don't Look Back-She & Him

I feel as though my song should have been this because the weather outside was frightful. Even though I don't have a delightful fire, it was still a pleasant day. Chancellor Biddy Martin gifted the university a snow day, the second one after last year's, which was the first in 20 years. My roommate and I were literally dancing around last night and listening to Christmas music. The weather was horrible and felt like this, a snowstorm which basically eclipsed ten hours or needles being shoved into my face. The whole Midwest has experienced and overflow of snow and many cities were shut down. New York was shut down for four days this past winter because of the fact that they've never gotten this much snow. The weather has decided to get really serious over the past couple of years.

That is the reason why I felt it was time for another Waldo Wednesday. Today my destination choice is Madagascar. Why is this you ask? Because if you didn't know already, I'm a penguin and penguins come from Madagascar. The cool ones anyway. It also happens to be the fourth largest island in the world, but with safaris. So technically, I could get the best of both worlds; a trip to almost Africa but with beaches and lemurs. This is a win-win situation. Maybe I'll see Zoboomafoo. I really hope not, but because of watching him when I was around 11 I still believe that having a pet lemur would be epic.Plus, I really want to go to Antananarivo because with a name like that, it's guaranteed to be fabulous.

 
Goway.com

expatify.com  
 So who's coming with me to kidnap a lemur?